Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pad Nation Goes Green

It Has Begun...


  Welcome to Padmeister Nation!  Here you will find in depth and appropriated responses to the gaming experience: specifically, the Role Playing Game.  Now, I have never done a blog before, so bear with me if I'm off track a bit, but what I hope to do is create a reasonable response to RPGs that I have played before and let gamers know what I thought should or should not have been a part of the reviewed media.

  Let me start off by saying that I love video games.  I have been playing them since I was three and I am now twenty-seven.  As I am sure many would agree, summer was not wasted.  Perhaps I should begin by compiling a list:  this list will be some classic RPG titles that I thought were either important to the genre or excellent and creative works. 

Herein, -

Dragon Quest I - NES
Dragon Quest II - NES
Dragon Quest III - NES
Ultima II: Exodus - NES
Hydlide - NES
The Adventures of Link - NES
Final Fantasy - NES

Final Fantasy II - SNES
Final Fantasy III - SNES
Chrono Trigger - SNES
Secret of Mana - SNES
Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals - SNES
Soul Blazer - SNES
Actraiser - SNES
Mario RPG - SNES

Shining Force II - Sega Genesis

Ehrgeiz - Playstation
Star Ocean II - Playstation
Monster Rancher I - Playstation
Monster Rancher II - Playstation
Final Fantasy Tactics - Playstation
Breath of Fire III - Playstation 
Azure Dreams - Playstation

Ogre Battle 64 - N64

Atelier Iris III - Playstation II
Kingdom Hearts II - Playstation II
Ever Grace - Playstation II

Diablo - Playstation and PC
Phantasy Star Universe  - Playstation II and PC and Xbox 360
Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall - PC
Heroes of Might and Magic II - PC
SimAnt - PC
Asheron's Call - PC
Diablo II - PC
Runescape - PC
Counter-Strike - PC
Wizardry VIII - PC
EverQuest - PC

  I'm pretty sure that this is not the complete anthology but it will definitely suffice for now.  Seeing as this is my first and only first entry, I'm going to decline writing about one game in particular and instead ask this -  what is it exactly that keeps us coming back for more in these games?  I believe that the answer to this question is actually just that; more!  And as they always say, "Keep 'em coming back for more!"



No comments:

Post a Comment