Sunday, January 20, 2013

Secrets and Minecraft 2

I'm patient but c'mon.  Where are all of the epic titles at?  Last I remember WoW came out and since then I've been waiting for someone to top it or at least to capture peoples' attentions again.  Vindictus came out and that was cool but all of these new games just feel so limited.  And ever since World of Warcraft every PC mmo and rpg just seem to follow and not lead. 

Of course there's minecraft but ever since people started modding it I have been praying for some cool loot/treasure system to come out in an update.  Minecraft 2?  That would be so cool.  There is a game Blockscape in development.  There is no meta-game yet though... hopefully some sort of rpg elements will go into the system.

My theory is that the next big game will have no level cap.  That would be awesome.  No?

No comments:

Post a Comment